Thursday, April 16, 2009

Describing Myself With Examples From My Life To illustrate Those Qualities


Potential, a word that can describe me, because I give all the effort that I have to scoring and winning, which truly brought me far in my career. Potential is what keeps negative words from hurting me, it just makes me push harder.






Determination, another word that describes how determined I am to succeed in my career and to make soccer popular everywhere. I like to be determined because determination tells you not to stop even when you reach your goal.






Intelligence, a word that describes how I have a thought process throughout the game. Who I choose to pass to and where I aim my shots can really make a difference in the game. If you know the game of soccer it becomes easier to think of where the ball may go and where you should be at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment